First bath together, they both LOVED this!!
Morning cartoons on the boppy... Alex likes Nathan's boppy pillow!
We went to the doctor here yesterday about Nathan's head issue and she really wasn't concerned at all! She seemed pretty knowledgeable to me... she said it looks like something that we can totally correct by continuing what we're doing and that physical therapy wouldn't really do much at this point for him. She didn't think he'd be a candidate for a helmet at this point either. She said we COULD see a specialist if we are really concerned, but she didn't think it was necessary - So... I guess we will give it until his 4 month appointment and see if there have been any changes. In the meantime, we'll work har at keeping him off the flat part of his head and continue the neck stretches
I love this stage with Alex... as frustrating as he can sometimes be, he is really developing his own sense of humor and personality! I love that he has so many questions, talks about such random stuff all the time, and expresses his love for our familycontinually! Here are a few favorite things he's saying:
*Alex: "open this door mommy" (talking about a door on one of his hot wheels cars) Me: "it doesn't open" Alex: "I'll ask my daddy" (This is a VERY common occurance... if mommy can't do something, he'll ask daddy... daddies can do anything! )
*"I need to hold my mommy" - love this! :)
*EVERY nap time/bed time for the last few days, he asks if "NayNay" can pleeeaaase sleep in his bed with him.
*And everything is "MY ___________", "I NEED...", "A BIG one!", "A BLUE one", and "TWO mommy" (never just one of anything...)

No comments:
Post a Comment