A few memories I want to save from the past week-ish :)
*Nathan LOVES goldfish. He asks for them allll the time... he has his own version of the word (that doesn't even come close to "goldfish", but he knows where they are and points to them constantly!
*Alex to Nathan (as Nathan played xylophone and danced to his music!): "you're too cute, little buddy!"
*Nathan discovered his birthday present waaaay up high in the closet. He asked for it over and over "this, this, this????" pointing and looking at me with the biggest eyes and little legs kicking! He went to it again the next day and asked for it AGAIN (I forgot to re-hide it, but he didn't forget it was there! haha)
*Alex: "Can I pleeeeaaaase play with NaFan in the living room???"
*Alex: "I'm big and I have to keep my brother safe."
*Alex currently loves playing superheros. He and his buddy run around with "capes" (blankets) tied around their necks with play swords looking for "bad guys". Where do boys learn this stuff??
*We picked Alex up from Sunday school the last two weeks and he was running around with lego guns. (He wasn't the only one... but we were still a bit embarassed!) Boys will be boys I suppose!
*Nathan loves to hide and play "peek-a-boo!" His little giggle is pretty cute :)
*Nathan breaks out some serious dance moves EVERY time he hears music. I really need to get a video and figure out how to post it!
*I've been blocking Nathan in the living room or the kids' bedroom a lot lately because he's ALL over. Alex frequently reminds me that we need to "cage him in" LOL
*Last week we were on our way to church and Alex says "There's a loooooot of traffic. Everyone's on their way to church I guess." Then a couple of days later we were heading to the park and he says, "Lots of kids heading to the park today!" I guess that's an ego-centric three year old's logic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment