
Ever since going to the Air and Space Museum, Alex has been so into rockets, astronauts, and space! I ran across an informational movie about space at the library and decided to pick it up... I'm so glad I did! He has already watched it twice! You can see how into it and engaged he is in this pic! I also found two space books and he's read them each several times and announced that he wants to be an astronaut! He said he'd take me and daddy on the rocket with him :)

Notice any change in this little guy? That's right, his hair is SUPER short now! haha... a little shorter than I thought it'd turn out ;) Rachel (my sister-in-law) taught me how to cut hair... we invested in a $30 hair cutting kit and I've decided to save us a little money by cutting Alex and Gary's hair myself! I figure they get haircuts about every 2 months at least and it's about $30 for the two of them to get cheap cuts and tip the hairdresser... so that's saving us at least $180/year! (Not to mention in a couple of years i can do Nathan's too!) It was much easier than I thought!

Nathan has been loving his fingers these past few days! He's been really sucking them good... he still takes a passy too, but he's been doing this more and more. He's also discovered his feet (about a week and a half ago) and gets really excited to play with his own toes! (Haven't gotten a photo of that yet!)

My smiley boy!
haha, you can use a "bigger" blade next time! sorry! ;) Though, I still think it looks cute.
ReplyDeletehaha, it wasn't bad, just so different! lol... I think he's actually already ready for another haircut though!
ReplyDelete