Thursday, March 24, 2011

I love the way...

I am so in love with my little family and have been feeling so thankful and blessed this week. For no reason in particular, just marveling in the beautiful blessings around me in these 3 people I share my every day with. I love them. I hope I remember this stage of my life and the wonderful memories we are creating each and every day - even in our simple daily routines.

I love the way...

~my husband takes time every single day to hold, talk to, and listen to me - he's truly my very best friend and I couldn't ask for a better one :)

~Nathan holds my hand and plays with my fingers while he's nursing

~Alex comes up to me at least once a day and asks me to just hold and snuggle him. He'll giggle and say "I love you so much mommy!" I hope I have at least a couple more years of this :)

~Nathan scrunches up his nose and giggles. He crawls across the room, grabs onto my leg, giggles and says "mama", and raises his arms up to be held :)

~Alex and Nathan already seem to have their own little secret language. They are so silly together and make one another laugh constantly. Their favorite time to do this is probably the dinner table!

~my husband is the absolute best father I know. He makes time every day to just play and laugh with our boys. The boys both show great joy when they see their daddy in the evenings! It is one of my favorite moments of the day - when he enters the door there is clapping, laughter, hugs, kisses, "daddy!"s, and pure excitement! How long will that last, I wonder? haha

~Alex says "haha, I'm just teasing!" and "that's so silly!" accompanied with a fake laugh. He absolutely loves to make Gary and I laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment