Thursday, March 17, 2011

March Craziness - Picture Update!

I have been really bad about the blogging lately! It really feels like I JUST blogged and now it's been another couple of weeks! Going to have to resort to another picture/caption update today I guess! haha!


A couple of weeks ago we went with some friends to the St. Patrick's Day parade in Old Town Alexandria! It was so much fun!! I was pretty psyched about the t-shirts I bought the boys last March on clearance ;)

Alex absolutely LOVED the parade! He is still talking about the bands, motorcycles, and racecars that were there!!


After the parade we walked along the pier - old town is just beautiful! Here are Alex and his buddy Elijah checking out the boats! They enjoyed throwing sticks and rocks into the water, too!


Alex was pretty proud of himself for writing his name in shaving cream!! (This was with A LOT of guidance, and he is no where close to writing his name independently though!!)


Even Nathan has been joining in on lots of the fun lately! I thought this would be super messy and was pleasantly surprised by the easy clean up! :)

This past weekend we went to DuBois, PA to visit my mom and sisters who were in town for the week! It was so fun to see everyone and catch up! (And go on a date with Gary and do some shopping with the girls!!)


Grandma and my silly boys! I took about a million pictures and didn't get a single one where everyone was looking!

Today we've been celebrating the "real" St Patrick's day! Alex was excited to wear his t-shirt again! We made a "green" lunch (which was a HUGE hit!)


And it is soo beautiful outside!!!

Love this little face :)


And this one, too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment