Cannot believe how much older he looks with his long curls gone and his little boy haircut! What a big boy :)
And we got Alex a "big kid" carseat... I was hoping he'd be able to learn to do his own buckle before baby 3 arrives... it's going to be tricky buckling 3 kids into their carseats every time we go somewhere. We'll see, it's a little harder than I thought it would be for him!
And we moved Nathan up to Alex's old carseat while we were at it! We tried putting it backwards first, but it looked so incredibly uncomfortable that we turned it around... Nathan has NOT been enjoying the car lately and I think it will be better this way... we turned Alex at age one, but I guess now they're recommending to leave them "as long as possible or until age 2"... but the car is just torture for him lately, and I'll be in the car by myself with both kiddos for close to 13hrs next month, so Gary convinced me to take the plunge!
Here was my attempt at getting the boys to sit on the steps for a picture...
A little better here!

No comments:
Post a Comment