Wednesday, September 1, 2010

4 Months!

My little man is already 4 months old, can't believe it!!! Here's a little update on Nathan:
~14.6lbs (50th percentile)
~24 inches (although, I'm not convinced this is totally accurate, he was being awfully wiggly!)
~Still eating about every 3 hrs during the day, his rough schedule is: 6:30, 9:30, 12:30, 3:30, 6:30, 7:45 (then bed at 8:00)
~Still napping between each feeding for between 30 min and an hr and a half (his best nap is usually between 12:30 and 3:30).. no nap before his bedtime feeding though!
~He usually wakes up once during the night... sometime between 12:30 and 3:30, but sleeps through sometimes
~He prefers being swaddled at night, but we're phasing this out... I'm leaving his arms out now.
~He's so smiley and happy most of the time!
~Nathan LOVES his big brother... watches him, "talks" to him, tries to get his attention
~Holds and shakes a rattle
~Picks up toys off his tray
~Rolls onto side from back, but not quite all the way to his tummy (still rolling tummy to back though)

I also mentioned his head flattness last month... after a week of thinking about it after our last appointment, I ended up making appointments with two specialists to get it checked, those appointments are next week. I'm still worrying about this, but it does seem to look a little better. I'm thinking he may need a molding device, but we'll see! The doctor we saw yesterday wasn't super concerned, but thought it was a good idea to see the specialist.

Alex also had a physical yesterday since we're seeing new doctors, he did GREAT!! I was impressed with how well he took the finger stick (no tears!) and let the doctor check him and everything :) Here are his stats:
~35 inches tall
~27 lbs
~25th percentile for height and weight

1 comment: