I was so excited for DC's first snow yesterday!! I have to admit I was getting a little jealous of all the snow in Cincinnati (and everywhere else) over the past couple of weeks haha. It was so cute watching Alex check out the snow from the window all morning! He was so excited! Here he is showing his puppy the snow (he's been more attached to his puppy lately... more in a "favorite toy" kind of way than a comfort object). He explained that since it was snowy "Santa's coming in 5 more minutes!!!" I had to explain (again) that snow doesn't mean it's quite Christmas! He's been checking for snow lately and telling me that it's not Christmas because it's not snowing yet.

Alex was so excited to play outsisde!!! We got all bundled up, and put Nathan in his carseat. Poor little guy has a pretty nasty cold, so I made sure he was nice and warm and put him in the warm car while Alex and I played.

Alex LOVED the snow this year!!! We only lasted about 20 minutes or so because he wouldn't wear his big gloves and his hands got cold pretty quick. But he LOVED throwing snow at mommy, he thought it was the funniest thing ever!

I got him a few times too... he wasn't always quite so sure about that haha.

We even tried to build a snowman... but it wasn't the best packing snow so it ended up being more of a snow pile!

After about 20 minutes Alex was teary because his hands were cold... and yet he didn't want to go in yet. It was quite the dilema lol. We ended up going in for hot cocoa ("coffee" according to Alex - he thought he was so cool!) and cookies!

"It's my coffee mommy!"
No comments:
Post a Comment