Just a couple of fun moments with my favorite little 2 year old...
*He wanted more money for his piggy bank (we let him put loose change in there sometimes). We didn't have any laying around when he asked, so he wanted to know if we could just print some money out of the computer printer. If only it were that easy ;)
*Lately whenever mommy becomes "mean mommy" (aka Alex doesn't get his way...) he starts crying "I want my mommy though" Gary and I have decided that what he's really saying is "I want my nice mommy back!"
*The other day Alex was spontaneously checking out the Christmas tree... it was just so cute that I had to grab my camera. After snapping a couple of pictures, he was about to move on to something else and he looks at me and says "should I keep doing it mommy?" He did the same thing when reading his little Bible in bed. I saw him snuggled under his covers reading it during room time and ran to get my camera because it was just so completely precious! I snapped a couple of pictures and then he looks up before moving on to a new book and says "keep going?" LOL I guess that's an indication of how many pictures I take ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment