Wednesday evening we walked around downtown Aiken (a huge horse community)!
Playing pinball... Alex LOVED this :)
Nathan loves his Opa!
Thanksgiving day :)
Gaming... a favorite activity for the guys ;)
Nathan trying to get his presents!
Alex couldn't wait to open gifts after eating Thanksgiving dinner! (Somehow I managed to not get any photos of dinner! oops!)
My sweet boys ready to open presents!
Family picture!
All of the "kids" :)
The kids LOVED opening presents! Even Nathan got into it... tearing the paper and watching all the action!
We had to keep a close eye on Alex to make sure he only opened HIS presents ;)
Playing with Uncle Brian :) Alex loves his uncle!
We had such a great time with Gary's family... lots of food, family time, Turkey, gaming (for the guys), board games, yummy mixed drinks, playing with the kids, exchanging gifts, and even some shopping and a date! Gary and I got up early to do the whole Black Friday thing this year :) We took Nathan with us so that we wouldn't have any time constraints and spent the morning doing a lot of our Christmas shopping for the kids... we got some great deals! :) Gary and I also had the chance to see Harry Potter and go out to lunch on Saturday while his family watched the kids, which was SO much fun! As much as we love our kids and family time, it's so much fun to go out alone every now and then :) One of my favorite things about being out on a date is being able to hold hands with my hubby... something you really take for granted before carrying kids, holding THEIR hands, and pushing carts and strollers. I am so thankful for my husband!
We really have so much to be thankful for this year... a new baby, a healthy and happy almost three year old, wonderful family, a new job, and so many other things!

sounds like a terrific time! Aiken is 30 minutes from where I grew up! Maybe we can see all of yall this Christmas at your parents house. I think they live pretty close to Kyle and I.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, happy holidays!
that would be so much fun!!! i hope it works out, we'd love to see you! :)
ReplyDelete