Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

Shutterfly has a great Christmas card promotion! You can get 50 free cards just for posting a blog entry about them! I have used Shutterfly for prints before and it is so easy to use and you get great prints! We've always sent out a photo Christmas card and accompanied it with a letter telling about our year for out of town friends and family. I came across this promotion online and have seen a couple of friends' blog entries about it already, so I decided to try it out - it's worth the 50 free cards, right??



There are so many styles to choose from. Go here to check out their many cards. I'm thinking I want one that allows for multiple photos like this one or this one. We got some great pictures of the boys over Thanksgiving and a few family photos too, with all of the choices for cards I know I can find a great one to use!! I really haven't looked through them much yet though, and there are SO many options! There are other great ideas for personalized gifts as well, such as their calenders you can find here. Anyway, especially if you send out photo cards anyway, you should definitely check it out... it's quick and easy and free!!! If you have a blog, go here to get your free cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment